Part-TimeMeals on Wheels Assistant
Meals on Wheels Waco is accepting applications for a part-time Assistant.
This position reports to the Director of Client Services. The social work assistant works with homebound clients, client data systems, volunteers, meal sites, and other staff members to assist with meal delivery.
The ideal candidate is flexible, has great people and problem solving skills, enjoys working with older adults, and is very comfortable working with computers and client data/documentation systems.
Key job functions include:
- Volunteer coordination.
- Helping with client calls and requests.
- Preparing for and assisting with meal delivery.
- Mapping clients onto meal routes.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both verbally and written)
- Ability to speak Spanish is helpful, but not required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Google Maps, and client database programs.
- Active Driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle you can use for work purposes.
What we have to offer:
- Supportive work environment and family-like atmosphere.
- Flexibility with work hours.
- Paid time off.
How to Apply:
Apply at our website: mowwaco.org/job-opportunities/
Applications open until position is filled.
Please email questions to Sydnee Corey at [email protected]
No job openings at this time.