Social Work Assessor
Meals on Wheels Waco is accepting applications for a full-time or part-time social work assessor. Full time benefits are available to anyone working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
This position reports to the Director of Client Services. The social work assessor works with home bound clients, client data systems, and other staff members to complete thorough assessments, connect clients with local resources, assist with meal delivery, and help address other client needs. We serve a diverse group of clients in McLennan, Hill, and Falls counties.
Key job functions include:
- Conducting comprehensive client assessments with older adults in person or virtually.
- Linking clients with community resources.
- Following-up with case management needs.
- Assisting with meal delivery, other client programs, and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Master’s in Social Work is required. (LMSW licensure is not required).
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both verbally and written)
- Ability to speak Spanish is helpful, but not required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and other database programs.
- Active Driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle you can use for work purposes.
What we have to offer:
- Supportive work environment and family-like atmosphere.
- Flexibility with work hours.
- Pay raises for increased Social Work education/licensure accomplishment.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Healthcare insurance is available for full-time employees.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below to apply.
Applications open until position is filled.
Please email questions to Sydnee Corey at [email protected]