current Job openings
Social Work Assessor
Meals on Wheels Waco is accepting applications for a 30-40 hour a week social work assessor. This position reports to the Director of Client Services.
Key job functions include:
• Conducting comprehensive client assessments in person or virtually.
• Linking clients with community resources.
• Following-up with case management needs.
• Assist with meal delivery and other tasks as needed.
• BSW or MSW degree, licensure not required
• Ability to communicate effectively in English (both verbally and written)
Ability to speak Spanish is helpful.
• Experience working with Microsoft Office and database programs.
• Active Driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle you can use for work purposes.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below to apply.
Applications open until position is filled.
Please email questions to Sydnee Corey at [email protected]